Friday, September 16, 2011

well this is awkward.

Coincidence.
This is what I like to call a coincidence.
I guess we could call it karma.
But whatever you would like to call it, it is
what it is.
A 25% chance can become a reality.
Or an awkward situation.
The only thing that
irritates me about you
Is everything about You.
I confuse myself
over a passerby smile.
My face lights up
at the glance of an unsuspected text.
And my eyes shine with anger
when I am unmistakably
ignored.
Honestly,
I'm over you.
But if we are still being honest,
I'm completely in love with you.
The difference between you
and me
is that we are
the same
in almost every way.
And yet,
I can't see
the way you do.
Lets pretend we are friends,
again.
You know me,
I know you,
I tell you my secrets,
and you catch me when I'm lying.
You tell me things I used to
believe were the honest truth.
Now I'm not so sure.
I'm not going to write some long sappy
poem about this,
because I tell it like it is.
And if you ever get the chance to
read this,
You'll know.


No comments:

Post a Comment