Monday, September 26, 2011

I was born a Happy Person.

I am happy.
Happy like...
I was on Christmas when I received a 
Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker.
I'm more than just satisfied,
I think I'm truly ecstatic.
Truly, my room isn't clean,
which can be considered more
of a pet peeve than ever,
and I'm running in he(ck) 
every other day,
but 
I'm lovin this life.
Now, tomorrow you'll see me and 
I'll probably be [fake]-happy again.
Which I feel like I usually am.
Because usually I am upset about something.
But just today, I realized.
Its not [fake]-happy!
I've tried to fake happy.
Its near the impossible.
And as much as I'd like to 
draw attention to myself by being
overly depressed
sad
and upset,
I'm afraid that's just not going to work.
Before, I thought that the way I could get you
to notice me
Was to be completely 
invisible.
I thought that I was so sad
that if I could just cry in your arms
Any person would sympathize with me
and become my friend.
However,
Today I realized.
That is obviously not me,
that is obviously
a completely different being inside of me
who feels like they are starved of attention 
even though I'm getting plenty of it.
I can't say I'm super popular,
but I have friends, 
and I'm definitely not a shy person.
It is incredibly hard for me to stay angry at someone
for more than one or two minutes
and It is even more improbable
that I would ever fall victim to a depression.
Its true.
I don't know why,
but
I was born 
a Happy Person.

No comments:

Post a Comment