Friday, August 12, 2011

Today.

Back to my thrilling life. At this moment I am waiting for my grandma to take me to a "girl's night".
This includes my aunts and cousins 12+. Honestly, preparing for this thing was like
getting ready for prom. Speaking of prom.
I had the worst dream last night about school.
And dances.
And it got me thinking.
What if I don't get asked to any dances?
What if everyone hates me?
What if I have a "rebel party" every night of the dance?
I'm very nervous about this.

Anyway, yesterday we (My family, my Aunt's family, and Grandma and Grandpa), took a trip to the This is the Place National Park. It was really neat.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I took some great pictures...
Unfortunately they may not be posted for a week or so or until I can upload them on the laptop. (Stupid 8 gig card.)
Well. I must go now.

PS new pet peeve.
Poetry.
Don't get me wrong, I love poetry, but do we have to speak it all the time?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry... I might have contributed to that pet peeve. Haha
    By the way, this blog really seems like you. Kalli.

    ReplyDelete