Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here we are.

At school I find an air of solitude around friends. Surrounded by so many, I still feel so alone.
Or so I thought.
But today I realized that I'm not.
I'm encircled about with people who love and care about me.
And I shouldn't take it for granted.
Random acts of kindness (forced or not) happen to me all the time.
Me.
Don't ask me why, don't ask me what.
And if I'm not happy with it, then what would make me happy?
I don't even know.
Making something into a big drama isn't the way things should be.
I can talk, so can you.
Mostly me.
As we all know.
But so what? Let me talk.
Let my loquacious lips fly!
I'm rambling.
I realize that.
But who cares.
If he ever read this blog I could possibly be stereotyped for life.
Talk to me, loser, before I talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment