Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nuggets of my Brain.

Here a a few little morsels, A few Tasty Nuggets, of information and random thoughts compiled in my brain today.
It is on rare occasion that one such as you can hear the things I never say.
(I have written these things down throughout the day. So they are for reals. Genuine.)

"Did I sleep text this guy? I sleep texted him! I did!"

"I wonder how many times this lady will say Nugget"

"I can't seem to recall what life was like when the dishwasher worked."

"You know, surveys say people have their best thinking time on the toilet; I'm starting to find mine while washing the dishes"

"How many cookies can my body handle today?"

"I wonder if putting syrup on my eggs makes them really unhealthy."

"Who invented texting, anyway? Shouldn't that be in this textbook or something?"

"My feet are so cold I'm starting to forget about the spiders in my basement."

"If lightning struck and we had a blackout, would we still have to go to school tomorrow? Like, even if the stoplights didn't work?

"I can't believe iPads don't have a USB port. How does that even make sense? If I had another iPod I couldn't even plug it into my iPad to download music or charge. Hate Apple."

"Wait, does my uncle still work for Apple?"

"Reading the Bible is really breaking down my self-confidence since I' m so slow."

"I wish the power would go out every night."

"Am I allowed to be in love with a lot of different people at the same time? How does that work?"

"When I'm married, will I ever think about any other guys?"

"Hey wait a second. I'm super confused about this person."

"Does he really think I'm pretty? Well, I guess I could be pretty. I guess I'm okay. Yeah, I could be considered pretty I guess, if you looked at my face this way."

"I hope I never sweat as much as she does"

"I can play that on the piano! Hey, should we do a musical number in church? Hey, I could make a family band! We can do harmonies and everything! Wait, we don't have a soprano."

"The Lord Loves Me, Too."

"I really hope there's no pictures of me on this slideshow."

"Shoot, thats an ugly picture of me."

"I did my homework. I can't believe it."

"This is the third blessing I have received in two weeks. I am a blessed person."

"I just want another thunderstorm."

And Last, but not least:

"Who's even going to read all of these? Whoever it is must have a lot of extra time on their hands. Well, I have a lot of time..Well not really. But enough to write these down for whoever the lucky person is."


1 comment:

  1. I am lucky.
    I make my own luck.
    The lucky person and the thankful person are the same.

    ReplyDelete