Tuesday, April 24, 2012

again with the writing

Seemingly confused, my clock can't seem to communicate with my brain. Blinking for a moment, I can't find my lungs and my heart pounds. I'm searching for the truth, but I'm searching in all the wrong places, asking all the wrong people, turning over all the wrong stones. Somehow I tell myself its here, with them, surrounding me. The people I love are the people that the world tells me to love. The world screams in my face and tells me what is great, wonderful, terrible. The world whispers improvements and gives me reasons to complain. The world tells me what is hipster, what is prep. The world shoots nasty words at me because I only have 11 followers when, in reality, I remembered that I never really wanted anyone to read this anyway. I'm forgetting who I am and why I came. I'm forgetting the people who matter and remembering the people I tried so hard to forget. The world tells me what love is, they tell me what to think about it. Will you just kiss me already? You've been staring at me fo  I'll tell you what love is. Love is when someone you care about anyone finds something they like about you and decides to love every bit of you because of it. Love is when your heart skips a beat because they looked at you 
Who Am I kidding I know nothing about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment