Monday, October 03, 2011

Monday, Monday.

So good to me.
Monday, Monday,
It was all
I hoped it would be
--the Mamas and the Papas.

Unfortunately, It was all I hoped it would be
And Nothing More.
Just a plain old monday.

But I'm just wondering,
How do you build a shrine?
I mean, you would have to be
Seriously Obsessed
to build a shrine for someone.
Don't you think?
This reminds me of Paul Blart.

Dangit.
I was unable to retrieve a photo of
Pahud's Shrine
on the Internet.

Thats okay.
Just watch Paul Blart.

Anyways, today
I went to school.
School is weird. I don't know why I'm
always so Worried about what
other People think about me.
I mean, I don't care about the vast majority of them
or what they do,
or who they are,
so why am I worried that they are judging me?

I don't know.
Human nature is Puzzling.

Or is it just my nature?

Forever My Own Human,
Kalli.

(That was kind of formal,
You know you liked it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment