Tuesday, October 25, 2011

if I were to talk to you right now..

This is what you would hear.

I have no poetic words for you, no literary writing. When I speak in person, this is how I talk to people. In English.

Let me just tell you,

Have you ever known what it feels like to
sweat
and
Love It?
I believe that my schedule of the day previously included,
pure
torture and possibly death.
But did you know?
It is wonderful.
Being in shape...that's wonderful.
Knowing what your body can do, and what it is
capable of.
Truly terrifying and inspiring at the same time.

You could possibly be thinking right now that I am the most disgusting person you may ever meet or get a chance to meet.
You may be judging. But who cares? Not me. I'm in love with my body and what it can do. (don't take that the wrong way, please.)

Also, today, I ate lunch.

now here's a true tangent for you:

Another thing I really like is when people read my blog. I was thinking about blogs the other day...and who really cares? People read these blogs like they are some magazine. But blogs I have read, are personal. Very personal. Some blogs include things that nobody would think about telling somebody in person. You think my blog is deep? I'm not being a hypocrite. The things I write are the things I am comfortable telling people. I guess those people could also be willing to share those things about themselves. But blogs are only an example of the technology that prohibits our everyday lives. Especially mine. Look at me. I'm typing this on a blog when I could be telling somebody else. (This is hypocritical.)

Par example: Let's glance into my life. Texting. The everyday teenager's enemy. I love it. I can tell people things I would never say to their faces. I can text boys and tell them everything on my mind without feeling like a complete dope until I see them in person the next day. Truthfully, I would never find myself in the kind of drama I dive into without it. Texting is a convenience that can quickly evolve into destruction and distraction.

You think this post was random?
You should meet me in person.

Here is a nice picture for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment