Wednesday, May 16, 2012

concerned

I'd like to say a few things.
Is that alright?
Not that you care.
So you could stop reading this now or you could continue...
but I just have a few complaints.

I would first like to bring up the terrible lack of concern  that people have lost for my well-being recently. I could be on my deathbed and people would still be selling home-ade rap CDs on the street. Have you no compassion? Truthfully I'm living a boring life ever since testing ended and I'm feeling awfully neglected. If you aren't going to answer my calls, please try to convince yourselves that those pictures you are going to post on facebook about that party last night (that I wasn't invited to) should probably stay far away from me.

Secondly, I'd like to bring up my over-bearing concern for people who compare their writing to bodily fluids and organs. Mostly because its disgusting and sometimes graphic, but also because nobody wants to be thinking about a bloody squishy heart while reading about your love life. And words look nothing like vomit. Vomit is...I was going to describe it, but that was getting a little sketchy. Or babies. Don't compare it to babies. Find something better and use your creativity please. (not to be harsh or anything. But really.)

Lastly, I'd like to point out that concern is really unattractive. Its making my and your face wrinkly and full of acne. (Which is really disturbing. Something close to a ninety-year old going through puberty. Equivalent to a hybrid of a toad-chameleon.) Stop worrying and eat Nutella or something.

Who doesn't like Nutella?
Please raise your hand now so I can use the money you are currently saving to buy it for myself.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this...






2 comments: