Friday, March 02, 2012

I want..


Looking for a man who:
Has an honest opinion. 
Will sing Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald with me in the kitchen.
Loves hot chocolate and biscotti.
Enjoys a good classic book. Namely the Hunger Games. And Henry David Thoreau.
Will lay in a pile of leaves with me and just smile.
A man who will never let me win in a snowball fight, but always start one.
Someone who has time for cowboy hats and beef jerky.
Who will sweep me off my feet--even after fast sunday dinner.
A guy who praises my cooking even when I accidentely use chili powder instead of cinnamon.
Be there when I'm hurt, but only to hug me. 
Be the one to jump in the ball pit with me and ride on the everlastingly long ferris wheel.
A man who will Smile and do the things I want to do; even if they terrify him.
Force me to do the things he loves, and tolerate my every complaint.
Remember me.
Never lose sight of eternal goals, and expect me to stay on that same path.
Keeps me in line.
Who will never buy a Mac computer.
Talks to me about anything; talks to me about love, about scriptures, about politics.
We'll Climb trees with me and make a treehouse.
Have adventures and never stop.
Shop at DI until we couldn't possibly have any more ugly sweaters for our family pictures.
Surprise me.
Send me youtube videos of olympic bloopers, selena gomez, and mormon messages.
A man who isn't perfect and knows he isn't.
Be my penpal.
Be my best friend.
Love me unconditionally.
More importantly, love god unconditionally.
Know where his true treasure lies.
And always, always, put the milk back into the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment