Monday, October 23, 2017

blue lights

it's the blue light,
glowing, haunting, 
undershadow of existence. 
the mind-numbing reality 
becoming, 
becoming, 
becoming,
until you grow into a pot of grey jelly
jiggling about with every move and 
every tremble in the floor
She holds it up and 
I'm emotionally blinded,
only for a moment,
and the sun-spot stays in my periphery 
until I can sleep on it, 
and sometimes it's still there when I wake up.
oh, to control,
to hold, to direct,
weaving and blending them together 
until they become an unreasonable plaid
with no distinctive colors
an army of tartan.
who's behind it all?
is it her? is it the light?
who's at the helm of this massive magnet?
blinking at me, shining into my chemistry 
and burning a hole in my trust. 





No comments:

Post a Comment